To celebrate 18 years of UdC Brazil activities we published a book with the collection of researches conducted between 2013 and 2017.
This book intends to support the dissemination of the knowledge to the community of the coffee agribusiness, adding value to all its participants. The seven studies are:
• Research on coffee production in Brazil: paving the way to the future
• Case studies about innovation in the Brazilian coffee production
• Strategic supply contracts for high quality coffee
• Drivers of change in the coffee production: past, present and future challenges
• Risk assessment for pesticide contamination of coffee
• The possibilities in the differentiation in the coffee production and the consumers’ behavior
• Dryness of natural and natural-pulped coffee, with and without raking, and its effects on the espresso beverage
The original publishing was in Portuguese, however, we decided to publish this content also in a eBook in English, in order to extend the reach of the results.
The Amazon link is: https://amzn.to/2wuHj12
Autoria: Decio Zylbersztajn